E&P Service Ltd is committed to providing and maintaining a safe and healthy work environment for all staff and to providing the information, training and supervision needed to achieve this.
Additionally, we commit to conduct our business in a sensitive and caring manner with due concern for safety, health and respect for the sustainability of the environment. Our strategy and day-to-day activities will always aspire to ethical business practices, with an appropriate balance between economic social and environment needs.
We commit to complying with the Ghana Labour Act 2003, Acts 651 on Health and Safety as well as The Environmental Protection Act 1994 and International OSHA standards
We commit t consult and co-operate with workers in all matters relating to health and safety in the work place
Management through the HSE Manager Commits to:
- Provide the necessary resources, organization and training on matters concerning health, safety and the environment
- Conduct our business with due respect and care for people and the environment
- Implement an international safety Management System that will ensure a healthy and safety-conscious working environment around our internal, as well as external activities
- Ensure that our facilities, machinery and services are in accordance with applicable international legal safety requirements, as well as environmental and quality standards
- Establish and Maintain a safety and health inspection Report Register
- Be environmentally responsible in the transportation, treatment and disposal of waste generated by our activities
- Use accredited program to offset the greenhouse gas emissions generated by our activities
- Establish and implement measures to counter any risks to healthy and safe environment
- Review safety and health measures for effectiveness at monthly safety meeting and to promote the philosophy of a safety awareness culture by all employees
- Periodically review Health, Safety and Environmental Management Systems and practices to ensure their continual improvement
Employees on their part are encouraged to:
- Ensure their own personal health and safety, and that of others in the workplace
- Be alert and aware of any potential risks to health and safety and report such situations to safety Manger
- Report any unsafe or health risk situation that he/she may be involved in directly or indirectly
- Know, and be able to apply the safety procedure applicable to their particular post as contained in their job description
- Comply with safe practices, such as safe work procedures, wearing PPEs with the intent of avoiding injury to themselves
- Not misuse or interfere with anything provided for health and safety
- Report all accidents and incidents on the job immediately, no matter how trivial
- Report all known and observed hazards to their Supervisor or Manager
- Being involved in the workplace health and safety system
- Sticking to correct procedures and equipment. Using the right tool for the right job
- Practice good housekeeping to prevent avoidable injuries
The overall HSE policy of E&P Services Ltd is that safety and environmental preservations are the concern of all staff because a safe working environment does not just happen: it must be consciously created by constant vigilance and willingness by all to address and handle non optimum safety, health and environmental issues.
We therefore encourage the cooperation of all workers in order to achieve a zero accident rate and contribute our bit to preserve the environment.
Pledge to quality
E&P Services Ltd principal objective is to provide our clients with quality, innovative and cost effective consulting/engineering and construction solutions for their projects. We shall ensure that all works by us meet the project quality requirements.
It is the policy of E&P Services ltd that all components of projects shall be performed in accordance with the requirement of the owners contract specifications and the approved drawings.
Management of E&P Services Ltd shall provide a quality control officer to provide supervision and technical direction to the quality control activities
The Management performs audit and reviews to ensure that the quality manual is effectively implemented
AMONG OTHER, THE QUALITY CONTROL OFFICER WILL ENSURE THAT:
- Works are done according to clients direction and specification
- Materials are tested and measured to conform to the requirements provided by the client
- Materials are protected from damage due to inclement weather or other hazardous inputs
- Materials are handle in a way that will not compromise its strength and purpose of use
- Workmen handle the materials and equipment as required
- Right tools and equipment are used in executing the works
- Quality control test are carried out before, during and after completion of works
- The right repair and remedies are carried out should the tested works reports some defects
- Comprehensive reports from test conducted and others are documented and given to client where necessary